Tuesday, 6 October 2026

quiet zone

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

6 Oct 2026 - Another day, another cushion - you might think that I'm a pampered cat, the storied sort that eats from a crystal bowl.  That is far from the truth.  I come from the gritty streets, and I work for my keep (remember those hinterland meeps?).  That my peeps appreciate what I do for them and our domicile is obvious, and for which I am most grateful.  Lest you worry about my setback from the recent travel ordeal, I will say that I am feeling much calmer and am able to make my rounds and keep the interlopers beyond our perimeter (no cheeps seen but leeps have been spotted).





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


That which doesn't kill you
can still leave its mark.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - purrcovery, a cat's process of returning to normal

No comments:

Post a Comment