![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
3 Oct 2026 - And just like that, I'm back to our southern home. Hah, it was an ordeal, the only good thing being that it is over and I am destressing under a protective piece of furniture. My ears are far more sensitive than those of peeps, so the bombardment of noise was enough to completely freak me out... but there was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, except in this pictured compartment. I tried mightily to escape my confines, but it is made of tough stuff, impervious to claws and head-butts. Forgive me if I'm still jangled.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Long-term tension is a killer.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - decompurressing, the release of clenched muscles (and purrhaps vengeful thoughts)
Catty Corner




The carrier is no fun at all! Hopefully you will soon be walking the perimeter of your DeLand abode, rousing interlopers and letting everyone know the sheriff is back in town
ReplyDelete