Wednesday, 30 September 2026

neither snow nor rain

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

30 Sep 2026 - A  second day without wind and drizzle... has Bastet heard my plea?!  You might notice in this photo that I've taken up surveillance on a dry patch of boards... no dummy, moi.  A cat's color perception differs from that of peeps, but it seems to me the view of our surrounding woods is shifting to more mellow hues, no doubt due to Mr. Sol's negligence and the resulting dip in temperatures.  (It certainly can't be from lack of water, unless they've succumbed to drowning.)  I'm just glad that once again I can venture out on my personal screened deck, and that I can retreat when the job is done.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Make the most of the
hand you're dealt.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - impurrovement, the betterment of a feline's situation

1 comment:

  1. I’m glad you’ve made it outside without freezing your tootsies! Still quite warm down here, tho not unpleasantly so

    ReplyDelete