Friday, 18 September 2026

watch power

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

18 Sep 2026 - My rounds obviously include the office space, but sometimes I do a more thorough investigation, hopping up and peering behind the facades.  I'm not sure what about this arrangement fascinates my peeps, but they do spend a lot of time here.  I'm not complaining, as it lessens the competition for those comfy cushions and it gives me a sure-thing lap if companionship/warmth is needed.  I have been known to pull an all-nighter here, mainly for reasons of deterring interlopers.  Like me, these trespassers have noticed that the tools of business emit heat... and there is a shortage at the moment.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Pay attention, lest
you be left behind.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

phrase of the day - meownd the nap, to be attentive to one's concerns (first mine, then yours)

No comments:

Post a Comment