Monday, 14 September 2026

is it over?

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

14 Sep 2026 - The roof bombardment has abated, possibly due to the depletion of weapons (rather than a change of heart by the interlopers).  Whatever the reason, we are all relieved to no longer be under attack... I am sufficiently jumpy without further incitement.  Nonetheless I am keeping a steady eye on the domicile portals, lest something attempt a breach as we exhale a sigh.  If I were the enemy, I would favor such a time, when the other side is exhausted and hoping the lull might signal the end.  We cats know there is never an end, only a pause.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Enjoy (but stay vigilant).











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - purrjectile, something hurled by a cat (I've perfected the glare)

No comments:

Post a Comment