Wednesday, 16 September 2026

top cat

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

16 Sep 2026 - There are many advantages to being a cat (not that I can imagine being anything else).  For example, I am often able to take a much shorter route between two points:  where my two peeps have to walk around the furniture, I can walk over or under the barrier.  And definitely my fast-twitch reactions are quicker than theirs, and in a short race they won't best my sprint.  From what I can observe, my life is quieter than theirs (oh, my, the noisy company they invite into our domicile), probably simpler... but that is all very relative and biased.  It is difficult to be objective when one has divine ancestors.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


We are the sum of
disparate parts.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - meowtchless, having no equal (not something one should state too loudly)

No comments:

Post a Comment