![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
2 Sep 2026 - Do you see what I see? Those strutting beeps showed up this morning en masse. I suppose they think there is safety in numbers, but their claim to my personal screened deck was short-lived. Alas, their tiny brains will not retain this lesson, and I can guarantee that they will return and I will have to scatter them to the wind again. <sigh> Such is the nature of my job: there are only temporary gains and momentary satisfaction. But since we cats live in the now, that situation should not bother me (but it does).
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
The individual can only
do so much.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
legend of the day - Capt. Kit, the most unfortunate purrate ever to ply his trade
Catty Corner




Did you tell them ek ek ek ek ek? Or at least take a run at them?
ReplyDeletethe shorter peep approached the door, but I believe it was my ek ek ek, that sent them flying.
ReplyDelete