Friday, 4 September 2026

tire less

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

4 Sep 2026 - Don't I look comfortable?!  Obviously I live a life of plenty, something I acknowledge and am grateful for.  We cats don't do guilt, but even so I take pride in pulling my weight, small though it is.  Our domicile runs smoothly, thanks to everyone doing his/her part.  I signed on as the security officer (and part-time business manager), which keeps me busy and always on the alert.  My constitution is wired for fast-twitch, so I would be listening and watching even if I were the chief bottle-washer... a job for which I am ill suited.  Our three-wheeled operation hums (purrs?) down the road.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Don't be a deadbeat.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - hardpurrking, industrious (without shirking naps)

No comments:

Post a Comment