Saturday, 12 September 2026

on the Sphinx

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

12 Sep 2026 - I empathize with the purrincess attempting to sleep upon a pea.  Multiple cushy layers between me and the rock is much desired, although if forced I can sleep anywhere... as long as it's quiet.  My two peeps are not noisy, so by sound level alone I can detect when our domicile has been invaded by other peeps.  On those occasions you will not spot me as pictured:  I have no desire to join in their boisterous activities, and quickly take myself elsewhere.  But I am always on the lookout for an unclaimed cushion and a patch of sunlight.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


You might as well be
comfortable while you wait.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - epurrnity, un unending purration (sounds tiring to me)

1 comment:

  1. Doorstop kitty! Sure sign of chilly weather

    ReplyDelete