Wednesday, 23 September 2026

I wouldn't if I were you

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

23 Sep 2026 - Now that portals leading outdoors are no longer open for regular traffic, I have to adapt my surveillance.  It is still possible to keep my eyes and ears on half of our forest surroundings, but I've lost the ability to sniff the air and watch our western front.  There is no point in fretting, as these are the limitations, the facts, with which I must work.  I will continue to do my best job, and increase focus on the interior perimeter, lest an interloper sneak in.  There may be some unfortunate (for them) paw-to-paw encounters.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


You must play
a smart game.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - remeowse, a cat's uneasy conscience (not so hard to ignore)

No comments:

Post a Comment