Monday, 21 September 2026

things aren't looking up

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

21 Sep 2026 - How long will it take for my body heat to dry those clothes??  You may notice that the portal behind me is no longer open to the outside.  I miss being able to sniff the woodsy air, but am not willing to put up with the temperatures out there.  I am hopeful that Mr. Sol will make his way around to this side of the domicile, and beam down upon me... but that could be wishful thinking.  The miniature sol in a box has been keeping the sitting area quite nice, however its effect doesn't make it to this far corner... soon I may have to relocate.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Not all situations
are hopeful.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - meowribund, on the verge of freezing (or so it feels to me)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty soon you will be joining us back in the land of Its-Still-Hot

    ReplyDelete