Monday, 28 September 2026

going without

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

28 Sep 2026 - The middle of the day isn't quite as dark as in this picture... but, with all the gray clouds between us and Mr. Sol, not much cheerier.  I have largely abandoned my personal sun room.  Without "sun", it is just another space to patrol, and I make my inspection first thing and then leave it to be lashed by the wind and rain.  In between wet drops the interlopers are on the move, looking for a spot that is drier and warmer, even if only slightly.  I don't want to think about what would happen if I wasn't here to maintain law and order.




clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Pick your battles, and leave
the rest to sort itself out.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - dismeowl, gloomy (even through a cat's eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment