![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
7 Sep 2026 - Last evening I was delighted to find Sol in a miniature box. When his bigger version isn't doing an adequate job, this localized hot spot is where we all can gather to get warm. The photo to the right should be captioned "legs go" as everyone's appendage (or more) put in an appearance. I am in charge of many things around our domicile, but thankfully grooming is a personal matter. I can't imagine how long it would take to clean the limbs of a peep, but certainly longer than all four of mine put together.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Some things shouldn't be
left for others to do.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - supurrcalifragilisticexpicalicocious, simply splendid from a cat's viewpoint
Catty Corner




No comments:
Post a Comment