Thursday, 17 September 2026

keep a move on

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

17 Sep 2026 - When the portal to my personal screened deck is only partially open, I know not to expect balmy temperatures out there.  However, sometimes lately the portal never opens, so access is appreciated, even without Mr. Sol's benevolence.  I will slip in and out, making my rounds, treating cold paws with a pillow rest, then moving on.  There is much area to patrol, and to thoroughly investigate every cranny takes time.  But that I have, nine lives' worth.  High roads, low roads, seldom tracing a straight line, I amble through the house... occasionally breaking into a canter, who knows why?





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


It isn't necessary to like
everything that must be done.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - purrfession, a cat's job (and I do it well)

2 comments:

  1. Have you noticed how warm your peeps’ are skin is when your paws are chilled?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a perk that peeps are also warm-blooded!

    ReplyDelete