Saturday, 10 October 2026

watch this

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

10 Oct 2026 -  Very occasionally I throw a bit of silliness into my day, just to keep my routine from atrophying and to keep my peeps wondering (and entertained).  The inclination to be ridiculous exhausts itself quickly ("sorry, the show is over"), and I snap back into my staid form.  The transformation is like an internal switch has been flipped, from inane to sane, and I continue on my patrol as if that bit of otherness had not occurred.  We cats don't bother with self-analysis, so I'll just end my story there.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Life is short;
have some fun.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - manicat, frenzied (but it soon passes)

1 comment:

  1. Hitty is like you…occasionally silly, but then reverts back to her more serious self….Archy is always a nut…sometimes running around like a crazy thing, and the rest of the time asleep on his back, body twisted and legs akimbo. Moderation is not his thing…fortunately, you and Hitty see its value

    ReplyDelete