Thursday, 4 June 2026

is that it?

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

4 Jun 2026 - Here is my "other" side, and the blunted ear is much more noticeable, as I remarked yesterday.  But my peeps don't think less of me because of the asymmetry, so they get whatever angle is convenient.  And here I am, waiting for my midday treats, a much enjoyed break to the work routine.  Evidently I have a quota, because even if I linger for more, no more appear.  I can take the hint (and I'm not in need of more nourishment) and eventually resume my beat, typically heading to my personal screened porch.  It is nearby and always rife with interloper activity.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Is there ever
enough good stuff?











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - purrportion, pleasing balance between the parts (so easy when you're a cat)

2 comments:

  1. Hitty and Archy understand the treat quota system, but have more difficulty with the meal time system….esp Archy

    ReplyDelete