![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
29 Jun 2026 - My life might look cushy to the casual observer, but that impression is not my experience... we cats are just experts at hiding our feelings. For example, this picture of a relaxed me involved many choices, e.g., where to take a nap and how to orient myself (head to the south, head to the north?). The route I take to reach this height predisposes me to point north, but I bothered to turn myself around... which allowed me to keep one eye trained on our "back" yard. And then do I turn to face inward or outward? Itemizing what was involved in the process makes me wonder how I even managed to nap.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Don't suppose you know
what's going on.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - judgmeownt, making a decision based on purrceived circumstances
Catty Corner




You do have your peeps trained well at providing you with lovely perches and nap zones
ReplyDeleteand it only took six peep years!
ReplyDelete