Tuesday, 8 September 2026

a clean slate

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

8 Sep 2026 - This picture is proof-positive that my comments about a weakened Mr. Sol are not exaggerated.  It is only my sense of duty, admittedly piqued by curiosity, that takes me out the portal and onto my personal screened deck.  But once I've made my rounds, I feel no rush to get back out there... besides, there are many rooms to check and a lengthy perimeter to walk.  Some creature got the attention of my ears early this morning, compelling me to leave my warm bed and peer out the nearest portal.  Interlopers are seeking a warm spot as well.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Sometimes one must
push against inertia.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - purranite, dark, textured, and polished smooth (I like to be presentable)

1 comment:

  1. Time to curl up with the miniature sol in a box! By the way, it’s plenty hot here, tho I did detect a coolish breeze around 10 this morning…did you send that our way?

    ReplyDelete