![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
19 Jul 2026 - Who goes there? (And if it answers, do I skedaddle??) If I hear leaves rustling, I suspect a squeep and less frequently a cheep. The former is especially aggravating (no respect for set boundaries), but neither really poses a threat to us or the domicile. They both have the reputation for gnawing (I've seen the remains of a pine cone they've nibbled to its cob), so they can do damage to the wood deck if the thought crosses their acorn-sized brains. These concerns keep me vigilant.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Not everyone is as
trustworthy as you.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - conpurrdence, feline trust in the reliability of the thing in question
Catty Corner




No comments:
Post a Comment