Monday, 20 July 2026

wary traveler

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

20 Jul 2026 - Being the cautious sort, I am not motivated to go where no cat has been before, but very occasionally I have surmounted this sofa... not for its offer of a cushy spot but lured by the gain in elevation.  Also being of the short sort, I rarely am eye-to-eye with my peeps, unless they are horizontal.  So a high perch brings us closer to alignment.  The catch is attaining that lofty position.  As you know I am not a jumper (I have other good points), which means that I must be clever in my approach (or decide it's not worth the effort).





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


I really might have
meant to do that.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - admeownition, feline advice

1 comment:

  1. Higher elevations have many advantages! One, of course, is to better surveil your domain and keep an eye out for unwary interlopers

    ReplyDelete