Thursday, 23 July 2026

later (with waders)

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

23 Jul 2026 - How do you spend a gray, drippy day?  I move around from one comfy spot to the next, patrolling as I make my way (not that it's a fit day for interlopers either).  Refilling my energy reserves is a good plan, so as to be ready for the next active period (and I do assume Mr. Sol will return to the job, although I don't know the exact moment).  We cats do enjoy an uninterrupted nap, which means I'm not bummed when the weather turns foul, as long as it doesn't turn cold (then I am justified in grousing).





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Duck and cover works
for some situations.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - lingpurr, to stay in a place longer than usual (we cats can adapt)

No comments:

Post a Comment