Tuesday, 28 July 2026

me and you, kit

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

28 Jul 2026 - The shorter peep and I enjoy a close relationship, that might not be overly appreciated when I telegraph my suggestion that it's time to rise.  But, in my defense, she was already waking up, from the increased light in the room (thank you, Mr. Sol)... so she would have figured it out without me.  And how much nicer, I think, to experience the ups and downs with a friend?  Yes, time to get up, but we'll share a lovely, protracted get-together over our morning meal and prepare ourselves for another productive day, each attuned to his own duties.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Loneliness drags on
one's well-being.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

phrase of the day - no meowtter what, always (I like that purromise)

No comments:

Post a Comment