Wednesday, 22 July 2026

be-claws why

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

22 Jul 2026 - It might appear that I'm wiping my paws before entering the domicile, but the action is actually claw maintenance (better the tough mat than a piece of furniture, according to the shorter peep).  Being a house cat, my options for a scratching post are limited.  Years ago the taller peep made me one that stands vertically.  He said it was for me, but I confess that I've never used it.  I can't say why (perhaps it had an odd odor?), but I prefer horizontal surfaces, such as carpet or a handy mat.  No smirking - I'm sure you do things that are difficult to support in the harsh light of explanation.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


We are all strange creatures.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

phrase of the day - due to the cat, for the reason (and the world likes its reasons)

No comments:

Post a Comment