Friday, 17 July 2026

furry winks

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

17 Jul 2026 - I say let sleeping cats lie.  To be deep in the arms of Morpheus is a wonderful sensation.  From the tip of my tail to my nose, I am relaxed... which doesn't happen often if one is a nervous individual (sound familiar?), so I savor the moment.  But it would only take a loud, sharp noise to spoil my reverie, to fill my body with adrenaline and send me skedaddling to the nearest safe spot.  However why spoil my satifying meep-chasing reveries with what-ifs?  Far better is to settle into the peaceful comfort and enjoy my deserved zzzzs.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Just say "thank you."











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

phrase of the day - feline grateful, deeply appreciative of benefits received (and earned, I might add)

2 comments:

  1. I hope your peace has not been disturbed by smoky skies! Our skies are dark, but is temporary (lots of thunder and lightning!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sense of smell is keen, and I detect no smoke (and have yet to see Mr. Sol in the black box).

    ReplyDelete