Friday, 24 July 2026

glow in the park

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

24 Jul 2026 - It wasn't false hope:  Mr. Sol is gloriously back, and the puddles are drying up.  There was lots of beep activity at the feeder this morning, yesterday not being very conducive to eating out.  Once again I am grateful to have shelter in foul weather, a dry bed and catered meals.  And as is typical, what follows an easy day is a busy day, and so I am on the job, making my rounds, patrolling the perimeter.  But it is a pleasure to be productive in the company of my shadow - when it doesn't report to work, I'm in for a gloomy shift.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Don't skimp on your 
vitamin D intake.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - lustpurr, feline sparkle

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying the return of Mr. Sol. Hitty is enjoying his rays right now…Archy is less fond, and prefers the cool of indoors

    ReplyDelete