![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
27 Jul 2026 - There are times when I wish I was bigger, as in taller, not wider... but that isn't likely to happen. Faced with the facts I make do with the assets in my possession, and for almost six years they have been more than adequate. Besides what we might want isn't necessarily what we need: my life as is is satisfying and my days are filled. Even by springing ahead one hour, we do not gain more sunshine, only how we perceive the presence of Mr. Sol. What a massive ego to think that we could shape the universe and arrange time.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Don't forget there are
other things that matter.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - opinmeownated, convinced of one's own meowrits
Catty Corner




You are wise beyond your years…so much so more than Archy who thinks it’s drier under the bed during a storm…..
ReplyDelete