Thursday, 30 July 2026

this too shall pass

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

30 Jul 2026 - Something is up, and that puts me on edge:  does it involve me??  The peeps' routines are different, and objects are being accumulated and rearranged and more added to the piles.  Yep, I don't like the direction things are heading.  My best strategy is to stick to the edges of rooms and always know the location of the nearest exit.  And as my backup plan, I will beseech Bastet to watch over this lowly and anxious subject... who truly loves to remain at home and not to wander the big dim-deep-eat-dim-deep world.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


"Keep it simple"
are words to live by.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - purrishioner, one of Bastet's own

1 comment:

  1. oh dear....I hope that whatever your peeps are up to, they don't attempt to drag you along to whatever fresh "hell" they are heading toward (tho they will prob have fun) and provide some invisible caretaker for you

    ReplyDelete