![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
4 Aug 2026 - I can come out of hiding! My wayward peeps returned last evening, and I am overjoyed (although it could be hard to discern) that my routine has been restored. At first I feared that their reentry noise was yet another alien peep visit, but then I identified familiar voices... and all was good again! The knots in my fur have been brushed out, my chin repeatedly chucked, and yummy treats offered (and gobbled). I won't dwell on the inconveniences caused by their disappearance, and instead choose to focus on the immense pleasures of the same-old.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
No way does two wrongs
make a right.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - satiscatory, acceptable (but one can always hope for better)
Catty Corner




yay! now get to work rousting whatever interlopers might have set up camp on your porch
ReplyDeleteI'm hard at work
ReplyDelete