![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
4 Aug 2026 - I can come out of hiding! My wayward peeps returned last evening, and I am overjoyed (although it could be hard to discern) that my routine has been restored. At first I feared that their reentry noise was yet another alien peep visit, but then I identified familiar voices... and all was good again! The knots in my fur have been brushed out, my chin repeatedly chucked, and yummy treats offered (and gobbled). I won't dwell on the inconveniences caused by their disappearance, and instead choose to focus on the immense pleasures of the same-old.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
No way does two wrongs
make a right.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - satiscatory, acceptable (but one can always hope for better)
Catty Corner




yay! now get to work rousting whatever interlopers might have set up camp on your porch
ReplyDelete