Saturday, 15 August 2026

give me a minute

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

15 Aug 2026 - I suspect we all have our morning rituals, the things that prepare us physically and mentally for the day.  I like to begin with a nourishing meal and personal grooming.  How better to do my job than feeling energetic and looking sharp?  After all, facing a non-stop barrage of interlopers can wear one down (am I making any progress??), so I need to constantly bolster the can-do spirit that keeps my eyes and ears on alert.  What I want to avoid is having to "call in sick"... because the ne'er-do-wells would audaciously chalk up a victory.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


A treat doesn't have to
be lavish to be appreciated.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

phrase of the day - purrsonal day, a feline's time-off from work

No comments:

Post a Comment