![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
14 Aug 2026 - The determination of friend or foe is a risky aspect of my job. I know, from experience, that noises at our domicile's front entry could signal an alien peep invasion, so I must remain alert, muscles tensed. It is always a relief to recognize one of my two returning to the fold, but that has not always been the case. In very recent memory, when my two had gone missing, there were multiple appearances of peep unknowns that required me to skedaddle to a safe spot. I should renegotiate my contract to include additional bonuses for hazardous working conditions.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Things only appear safe.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - doormeown, feline monitor of entrances
Catty Corner




Archy is on the same page….growl when knock or bell occurs, skedaddle, but then he comes out to socialize and lounge on top of whatever we are doing
ReplyDelete