![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
20 Aug 2026 - What could be better than a chin chuck? My imagination fails me. And I could sit there forever, but in reality I must be content with whatever time the shorter peep allocates (always too short). It is most appreciated, and afterwards I am invigorated, ready to take on any and all interlopers. I don't understand the mechanism that causes some sensory stimulation to be so pleasurable and others so-so, even undesirable. But what is clear is that the inarticulate part of my brain, for whatever reason, likes chin chucks.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
You know you're special if
you're allowed in the personal space.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - singulpurr, distinguished in a cat's mind from what is usual
Catty Corner




Is a little bit of drool involved? It is with Hitty! Eyes roll back and salivary glands go to town
ReplyDeleteTell Hitty to periodically swallow.
ReplyDelete