Wednesday, 19 August 2026

follow the trail

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

19 Aug 2026 - None of the interlopers I deal with here in the hinterland have a stride of that length, and my peeps' paws are many times larger... so maybe it was moi who walked across the bed??  Typically if I wish to cross from one side to the other, I duck underneath, but that isn't always the case.  Sometimes I hop up and take a stroll... I've noticed that above does offer better site lines.  But the decision is hardly that:  I just find myself on the top side and not even wondering why.  I have my mission, and my brain is busy enough processing all the sensory input.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Reasons are what we
tell ourselves.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

phrase of the day - small purrtatoes, things of little significance to a cat

No comments:

Post a Comment