Tuesday, 25 August 2026

me thinks

Shamus on view
Me-usings and Me-emories

25 Aug 2026 - I do love my routine, but every now and then I get the urge (because it certainly isn't thought out) to do something different.  For predictable me, "different" doesn't need to be earth-rattling or unique.  For example, I can't recall if/when I hopped onto this deck chair, but why not audition it?  It had a few things on the plus side, but sorely (as in "ouch" my contact points) suffered from no cushion.  I am certain there is padding when my two peeps sit here, but not today.  My adventure concluded, I happily return to the usual.




clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


It doesn't hurt to
rethink "why not?".











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - expurrnation, the reason why a cat does something

No comments:

Post a Comment