![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
8 Aug 2026 - I love this hot weather, my peeps not so much. That is why they are lounging on the deck late afternoon: to enjoy the shade and the cooler temperatures rising off the lake (me, I'm just keeping them company). You could actually see that cooler air early yesterday morning, swirling up from the water, only to dissipate into the already warm air. I've made enough trips around Mr. Sol to know that things change, so I am lapping up these few days of a proper summer. My luck will soon enough run out, and I'll be requesting a heated towel.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Practically never will
everyone agree.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - optimeowstic, at heart a purrlyanna (while I'm closer to a purrmudgeon)
Catty Corner




No comments:
Post a Comment