Monday, 10 August 2026

essentially

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

10 Aug 2026 - This chair is seldom claimed by anyone except me.  Truthfully I claim all the furniture, occupied or not, but this particular one is comfy while offering a good view of my personal screened deck.  So if it's time for my work break and the shorter peep is sitting across the way, I might just curl up here for a little R&R... emphasis on "little".  Those infernal interlopers are ever at it, which keeps these pauses to a minimum.  Only if the weather is truly foul, sufficient to keep the ne'er-do-wells hunkered down, can I afford to be a slacker.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Alas, a doer
must always be doing.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

phrase of the day - in demeownd, indispensable (sometimes it's a curse)

No comments:

Post a Comment