![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
24 Aug 2026 - "Shamus the purrer sat it the corner?" Evidently I like this spot in my personal sun room, and would like it even more if a cushion were provided. Mr. Sol favors this side of our domicile, so if he decides to show his face, this room can be quite toasty, my idea of perfect, especially on a day that is sunny but not sufficiently warm. And beyond these milky portals parades all manner of interlopers. Maybe from here I am as indistinct to them as they are to me, certainly my stop-'em-dead glare is blocked.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Often a tolerable situation
can be improved upon.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
phrase of the day - purrlum job, an enviable position (for which I'm well qualified)
Catty Corner




No comments:
Post a Comment