![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
6 Aug 2026 - I don't actually pace, but I do make large circuits while waiting for my peeps. Meal time is especially the time to keep walking, lest I use all my reserves of patience. Since making my home with these two, I have never gone hungry but sometimes food doesn't arrive as quickly as I'd like. Nothing is perfect, I keep reminding myself... while making laps around the room. And every loop is a not-wasted opportunity to patrol for interlopers, and still keep my ears listening for the sound of food preparation.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Someone else isn't going
to do it like you would.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - purregrination, a cat's long journey
Catty Corner




Archy would agree with you that food rarely arrives at the desired moment, although really I am operating on a clock schedule! Maybe not so much on weekend mornings, but no one seems to find fault with that, thank goodness
ReplyDeletea cat would never have invented a clock
ReplyDelete