Friday, 28 August 2026

hanging out

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

28 Aug 2026 - My ears don't miss much, even if it's the shorter peep trying to sneak a peek from another room.  And before you comment "isn't that where you were yesterday?", I will point out that my body's orientation differs by 180°... because I don't want to be predictable, comfy but not predictable.  Lying next to this screen portal I can literally taste the wind.  Granted, my nose seldom registers a surprise, but as you know I truly don't like surprises, so all is good here in my personal sun room.  Acknowledgment of Mr. Sol's good job, at least in my short-term memory, is in order.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


It really should not require
much to keep you happy.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - extropurrt, an out-going cat, as in one who likes the outdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment