Tuesday, 18 August 2026

get set

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

18 Aug 2026 - To say that I like starting my day with breakfast is an understatement.  The prospect of food will terminate a nap and send me scurrying to the appointed place.  Here on this bench I join the shorter peep for two of my meals, and the third is served back in the office, conveniently located for on-the-go nibbles throughout the night.  We both know the routine, and my work schedule is fitted around these breaks.  Thus food gives structure to a day that is otherwise random and cued by unpredictable interloper activity.  And I thrive on same-old.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


To get lots done
one needs a plan.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - accompurrlished, effectively done by a cat

No comments:

Post a Comment