![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
12 Aug 2026 - The shadowy area pictured to the right is the scene of my showdown with the scouting interloper. I have returned, to watch for further activity and to keep the shorter peep company while she sits across the room. I am pleased to report that last night was quiet, and we three slept undisturbed. Of course today is another day, and my patrol will continue. Mr. Sol continues to give us warm temperatures, so there is no incentive, yet, for the ne'er-do-wells to be seeking shelter from the elements... but that time is approaching and, like it or not, I must be ready.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
As distasteful as it is,
you must think like the enemy.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - purrpared, set for immeowdiate action
Catty Corner




No comments:
Post a Comment