Tuesday, 11 August 2026

don't even think it

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

11 Aug 2026 - Sometimes I have to prod things along:  it isn't that the shorter peep forgets our routine, but I am often one or two steps ahead, waiting for her to catch up.  Last night I had to deal with an interloper inside our domicile, an unacceptable state, so I am eager to check our perimeters:  where did it get in, and was it alone?  No napping for me until I've answered those questions.  As of now, I'm leaning toward a sole scout, assessing the situation, weighing benefits versus risks.  I must make certain these acts of derring-do aren't worth it.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Say it only
if you mean it.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - purroic, brave and fearless (I have my moments)

No comments:

Post a Comment