Sunday, 16 August 2026

seriously

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

16 Aug 2026 - One of the things on my to-do list is an occasional visit to the hinterland office.  My two peeps spend a portion of each day here, so naturally I am very familiar with the space and feel obligated to keep it safe.  It is far removed from the larder and food-preparation area, so I'm uncertain why it might appeal to interlopers.  However it is near my personal sunroom, with its three sides exposed to the wilderness, and offers a few shadowy corners in which one can hide, so maybe that explains it.  All I can say is they should have listened.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Don't call someone's bluff
unless you can live with both outcomes.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

phrase of the day - a cationary tale, a feline story that is a warning to others

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like you have completed several successful permanent interloper interventions!

    ReplyDelete