Sunday, 30 August 2026

move over

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

30 Aug 2026 - I guess "it fainted" isn't a plausible story:  maybe "feinted" is closer to what transpired between me and the pillow.  The short story is that I hopped onto this office chair and made myself comfortable.  This spot has become the unofficial manager's cubicle, where I can watch my two peeps hard at work, or at least occupied with their thoughts.  Situated to one side, it doesn't intrude into their space or interfere with their business.  The taller one seems to like the late shift, so I can join him once Mr. Sol has dropped behind the trees... a rather nice arrangement, almost planned.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Eggs must be cracked
to make an omelet.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - purrfession, a vocation requiring feline know-how

No comments:

Post a Comment