Friday, 7 August 2026

Y4

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

7 Aug 2026 - Seldom do I sink into a deep sleep, the sort that doesn't register mid-volume noises.  The term "catnap" was rightly coined, and I indulge in it often.  But as the domicile sentry and interloper rouster, I have to keep my ears on alert... which means I'm a light sleeper.  Sometimes the disturbance is run-of-the-mill, and I can quickly return to my dreamy state.  Other times, the ones that flood me with adrenaline, require my dealing with the chemical impetus to skedaddle.  Once my body has absorbed the jitters, I can return to what I was doing before I was so rudely awakened.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


One's health depends
upon adequate sleep.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - meowmentum, the force of a moving cat

No comments:

Post a Comment