Sunday, 9 August 2026

RSVP

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

9 Aug 2026 - If I had the final say, there would be one and only one entrance to our domicile, as I see no reason to be accommodating to interlopers.  The entry that connects the water to my personal screened deck is especially troublesome.  It could be interpreted as a welcome-come-right-in to those large beeps that paddle past (as well as, egato, those peep paddlers).  But my opinion was not asked, so I must keep a diligent watch on this access point.  To date I've only had to roust the occasional squeep from the stairs, but it is surely a matter of time before others take advantage.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Autocratic rule is irksome
for the rest of us.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - purrgatory, that state of feline limbo between interloper assaults

No comments:

Post a Comment