Saturday, 29 August 2026

looks good

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

29 Aug 2026 - As office manager I would be the one blamed for failure to dot all the Is, so I do like to oversee and approve my peeps' work.  I don't profess to understand the complexity of their jobs (my forte is not the technical stuff), but I have a good eye for final product, what sort of first impression it will make.  Naturally I leave to them the debugging.  I'll assist if it is the real six- or eight-legged thing, but otherwise I trust their ability to root out flawed logic.  We each respect the other's strengths, and acknowledge that a single individual can't be good at everything.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


Graciously accept offered help.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - renpurr, to purrrform or purrvide (gladly, I might add)

No comments:

Post a Comment