![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
23 Aug 2026 - On those mornings when Mr. Sol is slow to arrive, I feel no rush to begin my day. The interlopers don't favor bad weather, giving me the appreciated option of hitting the snooze button. When the shorter peep thinks it's time to rise, then so will I... but until then, I'll catnap or spruce up the coat or file my nails. An on-call life requires one to shoehorn in secondary, but even so important, chores when presented with a few idle moments. The strategy serves me well and keeps me perky and looking good.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Some things shouldn't
be neglected.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - indispurrnsable, absolutely necessary to a cat
Catty Corner




No comments:
Post a Comment