![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
5 Aug 2026 - You know that bright sunshine has slipped into ordinariness when I choose to remain inside. Even so I can enjoy the cheery view while keeping the company of the shorter peep at the other end of the sofa. I am still celebrating the return of my two, and am reluctant to lose sight of them lest they wander off. Keeping an eye on the interlopers AND my peeps is taxing my energy, so I rest when I can. Multitasking seems to be my only recourse when burdened with so many responsibilities.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Being necessary keeps
one busy.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - catsolutely, with no doubt in the feline mind (I am the black-and-white variety)
Catty Corner




No comments:
Post a Comment