Tuesday, 15 September 2026

who goes there?

Shamus on view

Me-usings and Me-emories

15 Sep 2026 - My ears can clearly hear scratching in that corner, a paw's reach away, but my eyes detect nothing.  Something out there is trying to get in here, I suspect, and I mustn't allow that to occur.  It is that time of year, when Mr. Sol falls down on the job, and interlopers are in search of a warmer option.  I sympathize, as I definitely don't like to be cold, but foremost are my responsibilities to keep the domicile free of ne'er-do-wells.  So I keep my vigil, while making quick rounds of the remaining rooms.  When there is only one of me (and I like it that way) and many access points, the job is a full-time juggling act.





clipped notes



                             Today's Catechism 

                            (for the autodidcat)


What doesn't get done today
can be handled tomorrow.











Bring back Bastet
Bastet beckons




Catty Corner

word of the day - vulpurrnable, difficult to defend (but not impossible)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe after yesterdays unsuccessful roof bombardment, the ne’er do wells are considering other options….stay alert!

    ReplyDelete