![]() |
| Shamus on view |
Me-usings and Me-emories
6 Sep 2026 - I think my intention is clear, yet the shorter peep has yet to give me access to my personal screened porch. Mr. Sol continues to do a no-show, but I need to make at least a quick round outside, just to assure myself that all is good. Meanwhile I will keep watch from this side of the portal. The sharp wind is helping as I've yet to see a beep or squeep check the feeder. I guess everyone got the memo to hunker down until better conditions arrive.
Today's Catechism
(for the autodidcat)
Sometimes the universe
isn't on our side.
![]() |
| Bring back Bastet |
![]() |
| Bastet beckons |
Catty Corner
word of the day - conspurracy, the evil plan to thwart a cat
Catty Corner




Maybe you need to remind the shorter peep that if you don’t make at least daily outdoor rounds, the interlopers will be encouraged to make indoor incursions
ReplyDelete